HAD......had one......couldn't find anything redeeming in it so I removed
it.  Am possibly going to incorporate the tubing from it into the mounting
base for my windvane (if I ever get it done)

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Honshells
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:24 PM
To: MC; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: M17 IN GARAGE



Depends on the height of the stern rail . . . I'm pretty sure Tod Mills'
Busca has one, and he has the normal M17 rudder configuration . . . The
tiller complicates a stern TRAVELER of normal height, but a traveler mounted
up on a stern rail that's high enough to clear the tiller in the "rudder up"
position should work fine . . .

----- Original Message -----
From: "MC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Wayne Yeargain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:21 PM
Subject: M17 IN GARAGE

I tried to get information on the stern rail last summer when I was in town
and I was told it was not possible because of the raising of the tiller (
rudder) but I don't see that as a problem.




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to