Thats right the rudder/tiller assembly only rises 15", so if the bottom of
the lowest stern rail horizontal bar is at least 20"
above the coaming it should not intefere.

Wayne
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Honshells" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:23 PM
Subject: M_Boats: M17 IN GARAGE


>
> Depends on the height of the stern rail . . . I'm pretty sure Tod Mills'
Busca has one, and he has the normal
> M17 rudder configuration . . . The tiller complicates a stern TRAVELER of
normal height, but a traveler
> mounted up on a stern rail that's high enough to clear the tiller in the
"rudder up" position should work fine
> . . .
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "MC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Wayne Yeargain"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:21 PM
> Subject: M17 IN GARAGE
>
> I tried to get information on the stern rail last summer when I was in
town and I was told it was not possible
> because of the raising of the tiller ( rudder) but I don't see that as a
problem.
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to