I'm sure that table is a stock item, Craig, but I'm not familiar with how it works exactly. If you choose "next" on the link, you'll see another one. Or choose "home" and you can see the thumbnails for the entire trip. Larry
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:12:22 -0500 "Honshells" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: > > I don't have to be bored to look up pics of Tullamore, Larry . . . > She's a beautiful Monty, and your cruising > grounds are fabulous . . . Incidentally, in this link, if you choose > "previous", that P-19 (photo > "image048.jpg", header 131_3174) has a cockpit-table arrangement > that I'd like to add to my M17 . . . I think > it comes standard on the Potters, I'm not positive, but I think I > saw it on a stock-model at a boat-show . . . > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Larry Yake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 7:43 PM > Subject: Another link > > Well, as you can guess, I'm bored this afternoon, so here's a link > to > another picture if you're interested. This one shows some pretty > good > cockpit detail, including tiller extension mounting, homemade > tiller > tamer, rolled up mainsail, roller furler line routing, a glimpse of > the > nice swim ladder, and unfortunately, only the top half of the > underslung > style rudder. Not to mention the extremely handsome and capable > captain. > <grin> > Larry > > http://www.nwpotters.org/2003trips/bh2003/derek/image049.htm > > > > > _______________________________________________ > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats > > _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
