Sounds like a fun trip. I don't suppose a guy whose cooking skills are
pretty much limited to toast and microwave popcorn could get a job like
that, could he?  

Doesn't look like my schedule will work with yours for getting in a sail,
as I live on the east side of Washington, near Idaho.  Maybe one of the
Puget Sound area boaters......  ?

Larry 

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:59:38 -0600 Chef Theo Petron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Larry,
> Thanks for the info. I was looking for a sail on the front end of my 
> 
> trip as it ends in Juneau, Alaska on the 29th of May, and
> I need to get back to Minnesota for cooking gigs and my M23. I will 
> 
> also be in that area mid August through Mid September.
> Perhaps that would be a better time??
> Chef Theo
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to