Tom,

I installed latches  on the three hatch covers on my M-17 (S/N 604) using
stainless steel (ss) fiber lock nuts and ss washers. These nuts, as are the
ss screws, are readily available at Ace Hardware. The latches I used were
West Marine model # 268435, found on page 581 of their 2004 master catalog.
The manufacturer's P/N is PERKO#1108DPOCHR. It has been my experience that
your best prices can be found elsewhere. Try http://www.sailnet.com.

Clarence Andrews
M-17  Carpe Ventum

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom and Susan Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:28 AM
Subject: M_Boats: latches


I'm trying to put latches on the cockpit seat lids. There is, however, very
little room for
fasteners between the lid and the seat. How did those of you with latches
attach them?
Tom
M17 Obsessus
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to