Busca is in the same boat as Seas The Day....gelcoat scraped off a bit.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doug Kelch
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:47 AM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: latches


I installed mine last week and had little to no
clearance on my M15.

I could only squeeze in a standard flat nut - no
washer -  and ground the screws down so nothing
extended beyond the nut.  I used locktight to reduce
the likelyhood of them coming off.

Even with this the nuts still slightly touch the
inside surface.

I hope this helps.

Doug
"Seas the Day"
M15

--- Tom and Susan Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I'm trying to put latches on the cockpit seat lids.
> There is, however, very little room for
> fasteners between the lid and the seat. How did
> those of you with latches attach them?
> Tom
> M17 Obsessus
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



        
                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs  
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to