Connie,
Thank you for alerting me to this article.  My CRUISING WORLD just came 
yesterday (apparently by mule team, as we get them late here on the left coast).  
Great article and photos.  Definitely on the 'someday' list.  Funds have been 
slow in coming, so I will likely have to defer any distant trips for some 
years.  I hope that region can escape some of the 'progress' that is rendering so 
much of the rest of the world too crowded,


In a message dated 4/27/04 8:09:29 PM, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Hi Scott.
>
>To further whet your appetite about cruising in the Adriatic and the
>Yugoslavian coast, read the article in CRUISING WORLD - May 2004 issue,
>
>Pages 54 to 60.
>
>Stan Smith, the author, was an American  Professor at the University of
>Zagreb for a number of years, and with his family sailed extensively in
>the area I described to you.
>
>Great article; would almost make me want to sell the M15; buy a Flicka,
>and head back there again.
>
>Connie 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to