Where is she located (the 17)?
Irv

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of G Burmeyer
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 2:12 PM
To: Montgomery Boats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Western M15 search, (was: Another Happiest Day)

Hi Larry,

I have been following your recent posts and empathize with your search. I,
too, had to travel a ways to get my boat (Santa Rosa to Bakersfield: the
boat came from Las Vegas).

If something comes along, I'll be happy to let you know.

Interestingly enough, there's a beautiful new(ish) M17 with the oval bronze
ports sitting on the consignment lot at the local Catalina/Hunter/Hobie
dealer. I called the store and was told the asking price is something over
$13,000. I was told the boat came from Nevada and was being sold because it
was little used. 

Best of luck with your search,

George M15 #385

On 5/28/04 9:55 AM, "Hughston, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> G. Burmeyer, I am a want-to-be M-15 owner (someday).  I am based in
> Sacramento CA and I would like to know if you know of any M-15s for sale
> anywhere in the western states.  The more I see the more I know that the
> M-15 is the right sailboat for me....no more scratch builds for me!!!
> Thanks, Larry Hughston in Sacramento.
> 

> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to