Hi George,
Here in San Francisco yesterday, NOAA said it was 20-25 knots with gusts to 
35. Clear Lake being just a little north... I'll guess it was very breezy 
indeed.
I don't have my M-boat as yet, so it is a bit difficult to answer the 
question about the jib sheets. However, my last sailboat was a Potter 15 which had, I 
believe, Ronstan Bullseye Fairlead/Cleat on Swivel Base as shown in my 2003, 
West Marine catalog on page 895. Possibly any of the Cam Bases would do the 
job. I like to sit up close to the cabin as well and the swivel made it easy. 
I sold the Potter after only a few months because of feeling unsafe in the 
conditions you were comfortable in. How fortunate you are for choosing the right 
boat the first time. 
Rail down ... hiked out and flying... I'm trying not to be to jealous.
Bill

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to