I too am looking for some new or near new power for my M-15.  Please keep
your posts coming to this site. 

 ---Larry (Sacramento) hull # 189

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Yeargain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:47 AM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Yamaha 2.5


Can you tell me if there are any more bargains like that ? Looking for a new
or used 4 hp .

Wayne
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gilbert Landin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Yamaha 2.5


> I just paid $750 for a brand new "scratch and dent" 2003 Suzuki 4hp I 
> just used it to move my old 22" pearson and it was GREAT.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hughston, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:55 AM
> Subject: RE: M_Boats: Yamaha 2.5
>
>
> > What have you folks who have the Yamaha 2.5, 4 stroke pay for your
motors
> ?
> > I am getting $950. and up here in the Sacramento Valley region.  
> > Does
that
> > sound right?
> > Of course the manufacturer's site displays a much lower 
> > price....what a tease!
> >
> > ---Larry  ---M-15 hull #189
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Randy Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:26 AM
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: RE: M_Boats: Yamaha 2.5
> >
> >
> >
> > Rik,
> >      The spc sheet says 38 lbs.
> >
> > http://www.yamaha.com/
> >
> > Randy W.
> >
> > >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/30/04 9:50:00 AM >>>
> > I am curious re the Yamaha 2.5. Does anyone know what this engine
> weighs???
> >
> > Rik Sandberg
> > M-15 S/V "Just Little"
> >
> >
> > At 09:24 AM 7/30/2004, you wrote:
> > >I too am looking for power on my M-15.  I will watch this message
> > board for
> > >your findings on SF Bay with the Yamaha 2.5.  ---Larry  hull #189
> > >
> > >-----Original Message-----
> > >From: Randy Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 7:14 PM
> > >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >Subject: Re: M_Boats: Yamaha 2.5
> > >
> > >
> > >Hello Rich,
> > >           I have the same model. I'm happy with it so far.
> > >
> > >Randy W.
> > >M15 Becca Anne
> > >
> > > >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/04 7:16 PM >>>
> > >Hello Montgomery List:
> > >
> > >Recently purchased a new Yamaha 2.5 four stroke for "Really".  I've 
> > >been very pleased with having a motor
> > >
> > >which has a true neutral and runs at a very slow speed
> > >in "forward".  Doesn't cavitate when I go forward to
> > >mast and only slightly cavitates when I go to bow.
> > >I've used it on three overnight trips to Lake Don
> > >Pedro.
> > >
> > >I'll be sailing in S. San Francisco Bay from August through 
> > >October. I'll report report to you on how it performs with the bay 
> > >chop and adverse currents.
> > >
> > >Thank you Scott Grometer for bringing this motor to
> > >our attention.
> > >
> > >Rich Cottrell
> > >Menlo Park, CA M15
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >_______________________________________________
> > >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boa
> > >ts
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >_______________________________________________
> > >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boa
> > >ts
> >
> > >
> > >_______________________________________________
> > >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boa
> > >ts
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boat
> > s
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boat
> > s
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boat
> > s
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to