Hi Doug,
Where did you put in and where did you go.
I trust you had a good trip. A question how do you compare a CP16 to the
M15?
Irv

> From: Doug Kelch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
> To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: M_Boats: Re: bottom pain - short cruise
> 
> Bill,
> 
> I cruiseded my M15 in salt water on Buzzards Bay for
> two weeks with no bottom paint.  The barnacles were
> the size of small grains of sand and came off with a
> sponge.
> 
> 10 Days in the FL Keys - smaller barnacles - no
> problem.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Doug Kelch
> "Seas the Day"
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
>> Hi Rich,
>> Do you have bottom paint on her? Or will the small
>> amount of growth come
>> right off with a water blast. I'll have my M-17 at
>> Oyster Point a few miles North.
>> I was thinking about extended bay cruising, but
>> don't want to add the coating.
>> Bill M-17 SF
>> _______________________________________________
>> 
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
> http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to