Hello Jerry,
I just had an email from Port Charlotte. I think they'll be expecting you,
'after' the next day or so.
Gordon

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 1:32 PM
Subject: M_Boats: BACK ON LINE


> I had unsubscribed for several months as I knew I had a lot of traveling
for both business and vacation. If I unsubscribe in a few days it means I'm
on my way to Port Charlotte, Fla.  (I'm in the insurance adjusting
business).
>
> I just put my boat in the slip last week. However my daughter, son in law
and I first detoured to Lake Ontario for a day sail out of Oswego, NY.  The
wind could have been stronger but the little 15' ship sure can handle the
swells.  I am going to watch the marine reports for a day with 10 to 15 knot
winds out of the West, 2' to 4' seas and no chance of thunderstorms.  It
takes 3 hrs to drive to Oswego.
>
> Jerry Williams
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to