Hey Bill,
If you can swing down to Texas part of that 5 months Galveston Bay and
Matagorda Bay are great year
round sailing spots.
Be happy to show you around.

Wayne M17 #204
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: M_Boats: The M-17 is officially mine... really!


> To all of the people who called on the M-17 from the Latitude 38 sailing
> rag...
> I know the past owner was telling people that I was the owner, providing
the
> check clears. Well, I'm here to tell you, he has verified, my check has
> cleared and "Tiperary" is officially mine!
> She is going to Grants Pass, Oregon in the next couple of weeks and then
home
> to San Francisco in a few weeks after that.
> I'm working way to many hours to enjoy her at the moment. If she were
here,
> I'l likely have to take a few days off (no, no, no) to get to know her.
So, as
> it were, I'm pleased she's not here. When December comes around, I'll give
up
> the work for about five months and then you'll hear about some of my
sailing
> adventures! Hopefully in warm waters.
> Bill M-17 SF Bay Area
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to