Very Slick Webpage

M Escovedo
M17 #103
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Smith, Tom<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:36 AM
  Subject: RE: M_Boats: Norseboat


  If I was getting yet another sailboat, I'd sure consider this one...

  http://www.norseboat.com/<http://www.norseboat.com/>

  Tom Smith
  Customer Solutions, EMG
  Itron, Inc.
  509-891-3674


  -----Original Message-----
  From: Steve MacDonald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:45 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject: M_Boats: RE: montgomery_boats Digest, Vol 18, Issue 29


  I don't know about the Melonseed, but how about a Wayfarer,
  (www.abbottboats.com<http://www.abbottboats.com/>) also builder of the 420 and 
Soling, is what I was
  considering until I decided a that either a Potter or Montgomery 15
  would better meet what I want to do with a sailboat.

  By the way,
  Steve MacDonald, Dunbarton, NH longing for my own boat and almost
  settled on a Montgomery 15.



  Original Message 8 text deleted.

  Message: 8
  Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:19:42 EDT
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject: Re: M_Boats: compromise
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

  I was going to offer a Melonseed as a possibility, until I read the bit
  about 
  sitting on seats!

  Still, you might want to entertain the idea.  Gorgeous hull, amazingly 
  seaworthy, planes downwind, sets up in minutes, rows well, and all spars
  stow 
  inside...

  Oh, have the resources for a fleet of small boats!

  Cheers,

  Steve Tyree, P-15


  In a message dated 8/15/2004 9:39:22 AM Central Standard Time, 
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
  My thoughts exactly, as owner of an M17 and 1/3 partner in a PS Flicka 
  . . 
  However, I
  actually want to go smaller:  Get out of the Flicka partnership, and
  acquire 
  a small open
  classic daysailor that is easy to launch, retrieve and singlehand on
  smaller 
  lakes . . .
  However, not a dinghy, but a boat in which one sits on benches, rather
  than 
  floorboards . . .


  ------------------------------

  _______________________________________________
  montgomery_boats mailing list
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats<http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats>


  End of montgomery_boats Digest, Vol 18, Issue 29
  ************************************************


  _______________________________________________
  
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats<http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats>


  This message was scanned for viruses!!



  _______________________________________________
  
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats<http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats>

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to