Doug,
No doubt about it ... bring it inside.

Fred - Logan UT (where it is currently 12 F)


On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:46:04 -0800 (PST) doug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> I have put "umbra limi" to bed for the winter. As an
> afterthought I am wondering if I should have pulled
> the compass from the hatch-board. It is a Saturn 140a
> bulkhead mount type. I cannot find the literature for
> the compass which would give me the temperature
> tolerances. I can expect to get to 10 below here in
> the midwest if it is a bad winter. For those of you in
> the cold climates do you leave or pull your compasses
> for the winter? Thanks for any advice!
> 
> 
> 
>                 
> __________________________________ 
> Do you Yahoo!? 
> All your favorites on one personal page  Try My Yahoo!
> http://my.yahoo.com 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to