Friends,
 
Maria forwarded to me a picture of the mast halyard organizer for her M-17. 
I've placed a copy onto http://sailing.gravesfam.us  in the "Misc. Pictures" 
folder.  A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Thanks Maria!
 
Merry Christmas,
Randy Graves
M-15 # 407
 

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Norm Bundek
Sent: Mon 12/20/2004 9:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: Need a M15 center board pin and mast halyard organizer?



As part of my total refurb on #172, I just dropped out the center board.  It 
was easier than I anticipated thanks to the prep done by reading every post on 
the Montgomery message board.

I'm have a new stainless steel pin made and could some others made at the same 
time.  While looking through every picture of like sized boats, I found a 
picture of a mast halyard organizer on a Potter site.  I'm getting a price for 
this also.  Let me know if your interested gettin one or both.  You can see 
what the organizer looks like on one of my web sites: 
http://www.yourcommunityweb.com/Monty15/halyardorganizer.htm

Are there any Montgomery owners in the Ventura CA area?

Norm M15 #172
Ventura, Ca
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to