Excellent, Rachel.  I know the Apple software is superior, but I put up with the
vagaries of Microsoft because it's what I've always known.  --Craig

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Rachel
To: Craig F. Honshell ; For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:30 PM
Subject: Web browsing with Macs (was Funtigo...)

Hi Craig,

I do just as you do - I use Firefox most of the time, but hang onto IE
and Safari just in case.  Besides, I like the way IE can download a
whole web page as a WAFF file - that's the feature I miss most about IE
now that I no longer use it regularly.

AND I have a Mac!  So we're not out of luck after all :-)

On Jan 22, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Craig F. Honshell wrote:

 When I downloaded Firefox, I expressly did not delete IE, for just
such a reason . .

 . If the Mac users can't access the links, perhaps they're just out of
luck . . .
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to