Randy is right. Bob is your source for a new board.

As this is an M15, with the glass CB and lead keel, what happened to your
existing board and where is it damaged? They are known to break if you don't
have that pennant adjusted right, such that it drops too far and leverages
against the trunk, snapping it. But yours was a stuck board. I don't recall
that being much of an issue in the past.

Howard



On 3/6/06 10:11 AM, "Jim Sadler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I almost sold the boat.  After 3 mo. of thinking about it and using ideas
> from the list I jury rigged a puller using all-thread and was able to pull
> down the center board.
> 
> 
> Thanks for all of the suggestions.
> 
> What is the hot tip for a replacement center board.
> 
> Captin Jim Sadler
> M-15
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to