Yeah, I agree with Howard here. If this were something I was being
forced to do, like those car dealers that put their nameplate on my
trunk lid without my permission, that would be one thing. But I want
one of these t-shirts that Sean's putting together to show my
appreciation of the boats and the owner's group. If Bob Eeg or Jerry
Montgomery or anyone else gets some gain from that, well, that's just
fine with me. And like Howard said, having a manufacturer that is
still in business is to every owner's benefit. But as far as I'm
concerned, it's an MSOG t-shirt. And frankly, I like being associated
with this fine group of people.
David
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
David W. Wood -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1981 M15 -=- Hull #163
I don't mind plugging for Bob or Jerry. Bob for the factory and
Jerry for
his rigging business or anything else he is up to. I like the fact
that both
are still in business and are hanging around to help support these
boats. A
boat design still going strong after 25 years is a remarkable thing.
Of course I haven't bought anything in the way of mugs, t-shirts,
etc. Bob
did give away some t-shirts to a few of us at the Hess Tribute in
2004.
Believe me, I wear that proudly.
Howard
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats