Thank you David. I appreciate it. I hadn't heard of Siltcoos Lake -- I'll add it to my list of possible sailing sites too!
Jan
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Would like to see a M-15 and M-17


I also have an M15 in Oregon. It's on Siltcoos lake just south of Florence
on the coast. Drop me a line if you'd like to see it.
David

On 7/19/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm interested in buying a small sailboat and the M15 and M17 are on my
short list of boats that sound like they'd be what I'm looking for.  I
haven't seen them in person though. Would someone locally let me come by to see your boat? I live just south of Portland OR, near Wilsonville. Please
e-mail me if you wouldn't mind showing me your boat.  Thanks so much!
Jan Laurin
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats




--

David Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats





_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to