Jeff, you might want to practice reefing without your friend.  You'll be
surprised and pleased at how well-mannered your M17 will become in very
windy conditions.  t 


Tom Smith & Jane Van Winkle
M17 #496 



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jeff Royce
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:40 AM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Anyone interested in a N. Calif/SF bay area get
together

I am an average sailor and the proud owner of M17 #336. I would like to
meet up with others but my abilities may not be of SF Bay caliber... no
clue how to reef a sail. I do have a friend, though, who i could drag
along. I am interested.
   
  Jeff
  

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Bob Becker and I were sailing a few week ago and and thought it might
be fun to get the N. Cal Montgomery sailors together for sail.

Is there any interest out there? 

Time and place to be determined based on interest and input from those
participating.

Joe Steffan
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to