Hi Joe,

Sounds good to me.

Where to start? Lot of Potter's (and some Monty's too) sail out of Marina Bay in Richmond. Spend a night at Angel Island or Paradise Cove?

Tomales or Monterey?

South Bay?

Or if you want warm and fresh: The Delta? Folsom Lake? Clear Lake? Whiskeytown, Trinity or Shasta? Lots of others.

Tahoe?

Maybe we could get West Marine to sponsor us a Monty race to Hawaii. :-) (I'd have to pass on that one).

Whatever, I think it's a great idea.


George
Santa Rosa, CA

On Jul 19, 2006, at 10:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Bob Becker and I were sailing a few week ago and and thought it might be
fun to get the N. Cal  Montgomery sailors together for sail.

Is there any interest out there?

Time and place to be determined based on interest and input from those participating.

Joe Steffan
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to