Hi all,

Does anyone have reefing instructions for the M15?  I see the reefing
points on the sail but I don't think my boat has been set up for
reefing before.  In any case, pictures or descriptions would be
welcome.  I mucked around on the nearby lake today.  The boat hove to
very well.  I was able to read while enjoying the sunset.

Also does anyone have good idea on how to remove vinyl lettering on
the hull?  I was told a hair dryer might help.  I have finally settled
on a name for my boat. :-)

If any of you sail in the NJ/NYC area and would like to go for a sail
together, please let me know.  Sailing with another M-boat must be
fun.  As soon as I have a compass installed and get some charts I'll
be taking it out into the bay.  It's too bad the sun is setting so
early now, definitely not looking forward to turning back my clock.

Donglai
M15  #612 "Shaolin"

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to