Hi Bert,
I've sailed a Flicka in the Alameda estuary of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Eric Jungman was kind enough to take me out for a while in his green hulled
Flicka. What a great craft - congratulations on finding one. From the E-mail
address, you must sail the bay. Where are you moored?

A good source for photos of the dinghy is the album of Fran's dinghy.  Go
to:

http://www.msogphotosite.com/DinkBO.html

Click on the photo on the left to see Fran's boat. Fran is on the MSOG
E-mail Forum from time to time, and may be able to answer questions after
you see the album. Hopefully you'll find what you are looking for.

Hope this helps,
Bill
www.MSOGPhotoSite.com




On 11/7/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I just purchased a 1979 Montgomery 7'11". I would like to know what
the original mast and boom look like because mine look like they are home
made.
I would love some photos of the original. In addition, does any one have a
two part mast for the 7'11"?

Thank you,

Bert

PS I used to own a M 15 named Kokopelli. You may have seen my postings
about 10 years ago. I currently own a Flicka and am going to use my new
acquisition as a tender and to take to lakes.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to