It's a tapered fiberglass Sabot mast.  You can get them from Skypole in
Costa Mesa, CA.  If you can't reach them I have one, a little shopworn, that
I'll sell for 150.00 + shipping.
.
Jerry
jerrymontgomery.org

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:39 AM
Subject: M_Boats: questions about Montgomery 7'11"


Hello,
I just purchased a 1979 Montgomery 7'11". I would like to know what
the original mast and boom look like because mine look like they are home
made.
I would love some photos of the original. In addition, does any one have a
two part mast for the 7'11"?

Thank you,

Bert

PS I used to own a M 15 named Kokopelli. You may have seen my postings
about 10 years ago. I currently own a Flicka and am going to use my new
acquisition as a tender and to take to lakes.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to