Nice. Great country to ride in, lots to see. Warm with lots of great smells.
Got buds with Beemers and a client in Idaho with a new-ish Guzzi ...an 1100
California something? Rode a Le Mans in the 80's.
Got to borrow a K12 a while back and figured it's was about as sweet as they
get. The ultimate bike in my mind.
Most of my miles have been done on an Yamaha XVZ 1200 DL....original version
Venture Royal. Loved the V4.
Stopped riding about four years ago. I figured I have ridden like a madman
for most of my life and never got one injury....not one. I got to a point
where I just decided I was very thankful for the 1000's of miles, all the
great trips and fun, and called it quits for the big tours. Why push my
luck.
Now that I live in a small city rather than the outback, I may get a KLR 650
for some logging road adventures and commuting.
Hard to imagine finding the time to ride these days when I sail pretty much
any spare time I get.
I have noticed a lot of sailors also ride.
Cheers, TT
==============================
Hey TT,
I rode my bike by the Snake a few years back as well. On a BMW then,
now I'm on my Guzzi when not on my M23.
Love both sports.
Later,
Bones
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats