I'd like to apologize for the public posting regarding my father's boat.
I had originally tried to contact Bob via the company "Contact Us" link,
which may have gotten rerouted. I have received a personal reply and
update from him. I will add that this boat has a custom interior design,
not the standard layout, so it is understood some delays are to be
expected with quality construction. 
 
As I shared with Bob, this boat is as much for his heart health as it is
pleasure and our concern is that getting the boat doesn't add more
stress than necessary. I didn't intend for the message to sound angry or
insensitive. Just a son's concern.
 
Hopefully, he'll be sailing and posting glowing reports here about
sailing the FL coast soon. I'll add that I personally believe that the
17 is the best boat under 20ft you can put in the water and still plan
on getting one myself someday.

Stacy D. Smith

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to