Hey Gilbert,,,,
    Yes,,,,still making sails...best get your order in as soon as you can,,,,,I 
have 15 on the board right now and turnaround is running 6 to 8 weeks....season 
is starting up already.
    Give me a call.......

Bill
M15 - #158
T C Boats.com
B & L Associated Industries
2846 CR 2206
Rusk TX. 75785
903-743-5555
http://www.tcboats.com

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Gilbert Landin 
  To: 'For and about Montgomery Sailboats' 
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:03 PM
  Subject: RE: M_Boats: Re: Geezer


  Bill Tosh,  are you still making sails? I will be ready for a new main for
  my M-17 in blustery Corpus Christi.


  Gilbert landin
  Sagitta 74 M-17




  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  On Behalf Of Bill Tosh
  Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:13 PM
  To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
  Subject: Re: M_Boats: Re: Geezer

  the Geezer's Gaggle on Yahoo clubs states that you have to have fallen from
  your boat while in the parking lot at least once, and a few other things us
  poor geeziers do......
  Bill
  m15 - 158
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: John R. Butler 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:00 AM
    Subject: M_Boats: Re: Geezer


    At 78, I guess I might qualify as a Geezer? Gary O: Your memory  
    doesn't have geezeritis, it has just developed a "twenty twenty  
    memory" like mine. More than 20 minutes, less than 20 years, I can  
    remember it.

    Do it now! You can't do it any younger.




    _______________________________________________
    http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
  _______________________________________________
  http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


  _______________________________________________
  http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to