Thanks Tim I'm glad to hear I went the right way.
Ken W
 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Tim Diebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> My other boat has a loose footed main and I love it.
> My M17 has a North 'racing' main with a shelf foot. So far as I can see 
> this shelf dealio is basically useless.
> I am sending a couple of sails into North during the off season the be 
> worked on. One thing I am wanting done is to make the M17's
>  main into a loose footed version. A well roached foot is preferable IMHO.
> Personally I like the light air easy adjustability and foot shaping 
> options with a lucy. ~:0)
> 
> Tim D
> M17 #369 'Puff"
> Kelowna BC
> ======================
> 
> Ken Wheeler wrote:
> 
> >group,
> >I just ordered a new main and jib for my 1979 M17.  I ordered a loose footed 
> main, now I'm not so sure.  Is anyone else using a loose footed main and how 
> do 
> you like it.  Incidentally FX Sails is currently giving a discount if you 
> order 
> more than one sail.  I ordered an offshore main and 110% jib for a total of 
> $867 
> with the options I wanted.
> >Ken M 17 "Mo Bettah" 
> >_______________________________________________
> >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to