I've got the M-17 for sale, maybe you guys can figure something out.

Bill Sylvester
M-17 - #279 - Endelig

On Feb 23, 2007, at 3:31 PM, Joe Moore wrote:

I've got a 2007 M15 in my garage, only been in the water one time. I'll
trade you straight up for a new or slightly used M17.  ;)


On 2/23/07 7:12 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Spring in the Great Lakes region is coming, I promise, and I still want to
find that ideal M-15 for Michigan  2007 cruising and  fun!
It wouldn't have to have lead ballast, bimini, adjustable mount, ladder, green sheer stripe, tongue extension trailer, and crisp reefing sails, but
that
sure would be nice!
Nudge that garage queen owner you know of to contact me, please. Thanks! Success here could inspire me to post want-ads elsewhere for a cheap '53 or '55 Vette and a Bernadette Peters look-a-like watergirl sailpartner! The MSOG
site and crew is truly inspirational!
Ron, near Saginaw

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

____________________________
William Sylvester
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to