Hmm. Sounds like you had a great day.   Keep sailing.  ---Larry

-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ion.com] On Behalf Of Howard Audsley
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 12:49 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Pondering the meaning of looseness...


Don't know about planing, but I was chasing Bill and Doug Kelch out of  
the Great Wicomico River one day in a fresh breeze and had no chance of

catching either one of them. They were close hauled and really hauling!

  From the widening viewpoint I had, it looked like a couple of flying  
fish taking off.

Howard
M17, #278
Audasea


On Feb 23, 2007, at 1:57 PM, William B. Riker wrote:

> Since the M-boats have a displacement hull, I would call it
> semi-planing.
> Bill R.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:montgomery_boats- 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Hughston, Larry
> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 10:58 AM
> To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
> Subject: RE: M_Boats: Pondering the meaning of looseness...
>
> So.....Bill, you're always planing on the water with the 
> Montgomery....right?
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to