Rob,

Where in Michigan are you?  I'm just under on hour from the state line and
plan on spending some time this summer at some of the Southern harbors.

Joe Moore
M15 #641


On 4/5/07 9:06 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All;
> I'm off soon to pick up M-15 #249, a mere 100 mile hop. I haven't  absolutely
> confirmed the bearing specifications, and hope somebody has it handy  from
> experience. It's surely a 1983 just like the boat.
> I want to make the trip home on new rolling stock, and have arrangements to
> get service at the other end, rather than wait until home.
>  Rob and Pete at Trail-Rite were pretty confident it's a one inch  straight
> spindle, using common bearing set 44643,1.98 OD rear seal..   Tires are 12", 5
> bolt on 4 1/2, and my new ones are being mounted and balanced.  (What a
> conflicted job making good use of all the tire info out there!)  Anyway I
> decided to 
> use 6 ply US made trailer tires on new galvanized  rims.
> Spring was last week here in Michigan, but I'm confident as usual that  it'll
> be back again soon.
> Thanks in advance,
> Ron in Michigan
> 
> 
> 
> ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to