....is anybody out there?

I have not received much (perhaps none) M Boat mail. I know the season is
upon us, but zero?
I have just muddled through a series of ISP and domain host conundrums. I
am using a new email reader (web based) with this crazy 'intuitive' spam
filter. I am wondering if the M boats traffic is being nuked by this
'filter'. Maybe someone could respond to this email just for testing
purposes? Thanks.

And, I was also wondering what my local yacht club means by having a 
current PHRF certificate'?  An actual piece of paper....or just a known
rating?
I have never raced my own boat before, just crewed a few times. I am
thinking of trying a race or two.

I hope everyone is busy sailing. I have had an exciting Spring so far.
This is usually the strong wind season for us around here. Just a tad cool
as yet.

Cheers, Tim Diebert
M 17 #369 'PUFF'
Kelowna BC



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to