Go for it Joe!!? 

I can relate to your situation.??I work for McCormick and I'm responsible for 
the payroll system.? We just finished putting up Zatarain's yesterday and ran 
their first payroll.? Extremely stressful.? And I am in the middle of a divorce 
with the moving day scheduled for?August 30th & 31st.? The next day?I go for a 
3 day cruise on the Chesapeake Bay with my son.? ??

When?things get tough, the tough go sailing!!!??

Hang in there.

Skip Campion
M15 'Wild Guppy'?


-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 7:35 pm
Subject: M_Boats: Heading to Lake Michigan




Stressed out at work, finally had enough and told the boss I was taking the
rest of the week off and heading off to Lake Michigan.  Kids start school
next week so I'm dragging my 14 year old son along.  And I mean dragging.
He does not want to go, but at this point I get enough grief at work and I
don't care.  He is going and he WILL have fun.   I will be somewhat illegal
as I don't have my registration number on my hull (CALLING BOB EGG!
HELLO!!!), but I hope to talk my way out of any serious situation.  Worse
case I'll send the ticket to Bob to resolve.

Plan on out of focus photos and tall tales of daring do upon my return.

Joe Moore
M15 "Midnight Passage"




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to