Great video, Tim! Looks like it was really cranked up!!!  I  love to see 
folks letting their Monty do what it was built for. Thanks for  posting 
it...looking forward to more! 
Sean and Jo 
M23 Dauntless

>Thanks Sean.  Now that I have a small grasp on the vid editing gear, I do
plan on playing with more.
I tend to shoot a lot of short vids as well as stills. A hard and old habit
to break.
The Lyleboat feels very able on these grand occasions. But, in order to feel
truly comfortable in 20k plus I need to
replace unknown vintage wire / hardware and acquire a heaver and slightly
smaller headsail. I have one 
targeted.... the paying for it part is sketchy right now. 

Hey, not too far for you folks to come for a sail next summer.....it's only
1300 miles or so. ~:0)

Cheers, Tim D
==============================================

************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.29/1124 - Release Date: 11/11/2007
10:12 AM



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to