I didn't get Tim's original e-mail (i don't get them all for some reason). Can 
someone direct me to his video? I haven't been out on my boat for awhile and 
need a "fix".
   
  Thanks,
  Jeff

Rick Langer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey Sean,

I agree, the wind in Tim's video is really cranked up. Must be about 40+ 
knots, wouldn't you say?

Rick
M15 #337 Bluebird

p.s. Thanks for the action Tim.

> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:12:55 EST
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: M_Boats: First attempt...
> To: [email protected]
> Message-ID: 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
>
> Great video, Tim! Looks like it was really cranked up!!! I love to see
> folks letting their Monty do what it was built for. Thanks for posting
> it...looking forward to more!
>
> Sean and Jo
> M23 Dauntless
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to