Bill,
Yes, I did forget to mention the trees growing out of the leaves, didn't I?

I also forgot to mention...the trailer frame was so pushed into the ground I 
wasn't sure I wasn't rusted.  It's not too bad.  When we took it out of the 
woods, it was only about 2.5 miles from my house so I just aired up the tires.  
I have since replaced them. I'm thinking that I might have it sandblasted and 
painted AFTER I get the Monty in the water.

I have viewed every picture on the website regarding M-15.  I've been watching 
(and looking) since last spring.  The link you gave me on centerboard repair 
does not show how to fix one that the top is broke off.  I guess I'll contact 
Bob.


Did one of the emails address someone in Livingston area...Northeast of Houston?

Thanks for getting me started and the numerous emails.  I really appreciate it!

Kendall

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to