Hi M-ers,
In case any of you might need a good dinghy for your M15 or M17, I would like
to let you know that I have a Bolger designed NYMPH for sale.
I originally built it as a dinghy for our M15 LEPPO, but when LEPPO was sold,
the new owners didn't need the dinghy.
It is light weight, and easily car toppable. It comes with a set of light
weight (shaved down and springy) spruce oars, bronze oar locks and is set up
for two rowing positions.
The boat is painted red with a white boot top and blue anti-fouling bottom.
The interior is polyurethane varnish.
It also has a British Board of Trade Plimsoll Mark on both sides so that you
can check on the loading of the dinghy after adding the cases of beer,
provisions, and passengers, you plan to row out to your anchored vessel.
I used to row it for hours until the morning breeze picked up and we could go
sailing in the M15. It's a real fun rowing machine and the ideal size for an M
to use as a tender.
For information, photos and comments see "Bolger NYMPH" on the Internet.
Photos more information and price is available if you contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The NYMPH is stored in my garage, and looks like new.
Connie Benneck
ex M15 #400 LEPPO
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats