thanks----I just sent him an e-mail asking him--

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Bill Lamica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
> Have you called Bob at the Montgomery Boat Shop. He sometimes has
> boats in stock. If he reads this, and is not to covered up, maybe
> he'll respond to the E-mail.
> Bill
> www.MSOGPhotoSite.com
>
> On 3/24/08, Vincent G. Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hey everyone---I am ready to get my M-15 but I read an older post that
> said
> > that someone waited a year to get theirs? Does anyone know what the
> average
> > time to get a new M-15 is?  Is there anyway to find out from those who
> have
> > recently received theirs? It's important because I have a special summer
> > opportunity (May through July) and if I can't get my M-15 ordered and
> > received in a month, I may have to look closer to home (South Florida)
> to
> > find something. Any input would be REALLY helpful on this issue.
> >
> > --
> > Vincent G. Gallagher, M.A.
> > St. Thomas University School of Law
> > Class of 2009
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>



-- 
Vincent G. Gallagher, M.A.
St. Thomas University School of Law
Class of 2009
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to