yeah, the only thing is that the M-15 really fits my particular needs: fits
in garage, i have a car that can tow it, I want to sleep overnight with my
two young sons and the cabin is sleepable....and on and on.


On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Ben Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>
> I second that emotion. I am up here in Massachusetts and am about to give
> up on my search for a used Monty and get something a little less hard to
> find.
>
>
> > Is anyone selling at M-15 who lives east of the Mississippi River? I am
> down
> > here in South Florida.
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
> http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>



-- 
Vincent G. Gallagher, M.A.
St. Thomas University School of Law
Class of 2009
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to