Has the ice broken up yet around there, Tom?  I got a sunburn yesterday in
two hours paddling.  I'm mostly burned on the top part of my belly where it
really sticks out.  I've been particularly vulnerable there for the last few
years.

Jerry
jerrymontgomery.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: New teak for Monty 17?


> It's probably easiest to just fabricate the bits and pieces yourself,
> Rodney.  Probably not critical you use teak--I believe the Mboats have
> their fair share of mahogany trim on them too.  Just use your old
> stuff for patterns and go for it...  t
>
> Tom & Jane
> M17 dharma bum
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.8/1339 - Release Date: 3/22/2008
4:43 PM
>
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to