I have tried to send you six emails Jerry.... they are all being bounced
back.
So I will post the numbers to the group (sorry group) in hopes that you can
get the info.

Back Stay: 20'-2"
Fore Stay: 23'-2 3/8"
Outters: (2) 22' 4 1/4"
Inners: (2) 11' 5 1/4"

Back Stay Twins: (2) 4' 7 3/8"

I want all the good parts please. Forks and Eyes, no gravy.
If it's OK with you, all the bottles could be same direction.
I would like to stick with a turnbuckle on the forestay and backstay.

Cheers, Tim Diebert
M17
Kelowna BC


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jerry
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:57 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: New teak for Monty 17?

Did that go out to the whole list?  Yikes.

Jerry
jerrymontgomery.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: New teak for Monty 17?


> The ice has broken up...at long last.  I'm heading for the Grande
> Ronde river with some buddies to paddle and camp Thursday for a few
> days.  No need to worry about burning my belly but only because last I
> heard they're still getting snow.
>
> No firearms allowed, so you probably wouldn't like it.
>
> How's the novice women's outrigger coaching coming... heh heh heh...
>
>
> Tom & Jane
> M17 dharma bum
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.8/1339 - Release Date: 3/22/2008
4:43 PM
>
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.0/1341 - Release Date: 3/24/2008
3:03 PM



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to