I'm putting a CDI furler on my M-17 and would like to take advantage of 
others experience as to the best way to run the furling line back to the 
cockpit.   
There are at least a couple of ways I can think of to do it, so if anyone 
particularly likes (or doesn't like, and would do it differently if they had it 
to do over) the arrangement they have, I'd like to know how you did it and why 
you either like (or don't like) it.   I'm trying to minimize the holes in the 
deck, particularly since the next one I drill will be my first, so I'd like to 
get it at least close to   right the first time.

Thanks and Happy Spring to all!

Rick
M-17 #633
Lynne L


**************
Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel 
Guides.
      
(http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to