ROLFLMAO! ===================== Richard, I suggest you take a walk through South Boston and show your wife how macho you are. Try asking a Southey, "...why are Bostonians such wimps?" and I'm sure you'll get an immediate answer.
Rick > Sigh, thanks, but I called them and they only rent to members. > > Looks like we are stuck with going on a duck boat tour as our only way of > getting on New England waters :-( > > If any of you New Englanders ever come to Seattle in the winter, spring, > summer or fall, look us up and we will show you how REAL sailors do it. > >>Here you go Rick >> >>http://www.community-boating.org >> >>Open April 1st maybe I'll see you out there. > _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats -- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.13/1377 - Release Date: 4/14/2008 9:26 AM _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
