Best stuff I've ever used?  Franmar's Soy Strip.  I
first tried the stuff from West Marine, but it was
basically a futile exercise.  The Soy Strip liquified
the bottom paint and left the gelcoat unharmed.

check out the site:

http://www.franmar.com/practical.html

I ordered it direct from the manufacturer.

Karsten
M-15 #236

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:06:42 -0700
> From: Michael Ray Wisely
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: My M-17...Bottom painting,
> general refurbishing
> To: <[email protected]>
> Message-ID:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
> 
> Dear Montgomery Group,
> 
> I have recently bought a 1984 M-17 (Hull #384, Does
> anyone know this boat?)
> which my 5 year old daughter Olivia has named "MEG" 
> and we will call "THE
> MEG".
> 
> We put her in the water right after we got her and
> were really surprised by
> her stability, comfort and performance. I did a lot
> of research for a boat
> that we could trailer that would also be safe on the
> wild and challenging
> San Francisco Bay and feel like I made the right
> choice. 
=== message truncated ===



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  
http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to