Thank you Mr. Bones for your thoughts.

I think I put too many questions out there.

I want to redo the bottom and put on a barrier coat of epoxy.

Question:  
After I get the bottom paint off.  Do I apply the barrier coat of epoxy
right over the gelcoat?

Any help anyone could give me who has done this process, it will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Ray
"MEG"  M-17 #384
San Francisco Bay

On 4/15/08 7:38 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Send montgomery_boats mailing list submissions to
> [email protected]
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of montgomery_boats digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>  1. Re: New Rudder for M17. (Larry E Yake)
>  2. Re: New Rudder for M17. (Tim Diebert)
>  3. Re: My M-17...Bottom painting, general refurbishing
>     (Michael Ray Wisely)
>  4. Boston Sailing (Rick Langer)
>  5. Re: My M-17...Bottom painting, general refurbishing
>     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>  6. Re: Boston Sailing (Howard Audsley)
>  7. Re: Boston Sailing (Tim Diebert)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:36:39 -0700
> From: Larry E Yake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: New Rudder for M17.
> To: [email protected]
> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> 
> Hey, beautiful job, Tim!  Very nice!
> 
> So, I see from your picture site that you're already sailing up there in
> Canada. You're ahead of us "north Idaho sailors", but hopefully we'll be
> splashing our boats before long.  It's been a long winter.
> 
> Larry
> 
> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:50:18 -0700 "Tim Diebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> writes:
>> I built a new rudder in March and sailed with it for the first time
>> yesterday. 
>> Images and comments are posted to a page I put together.
>> Another chap on the list required some images for a rudder project
>> he is
>> doing
>> so I thought I would post them in case any one else was interested.
>> 
>> Cheers, Tim Diebert
>> Kelowna BC
>> M17 #369-"PUFF"
>> 
>> http://www.timtone.com/monty/rudder.htm
>>  
>> _______________________________________________
>> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:57:40 -0700
> From: "Tim Diebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: New Rudder for M17.
> To: "'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'"
> <[email protected]>
> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain;    charset="US-ASCII"
> 
> 
> Hey, beautiful job, Tim!  Very nice!
> 
>> Thanks Larry. Appreciated.
> 
> So, I see from your picture site that you're already sailing up there in
> Canada. You're ahead of us "north Idaho sailors", but hopefully we'll be
> splashing our boats before long.  It's been a long winter.
> 
>> It seemed a long drawn out late winter here. We had a couple of extra nice
> days in mid March and got out then....but nothing since until this past
> weekend. Saturday was fabulous, sunny and hot....with only minor wind.
> Sunday was cloudy and not as warm (still short sleeves and shorts for a good
> part of the day) but much better wind. I spent about two hours between 4 and
> 5 1/2 knots during the last part of the day. It is always a thrill to find
> out that it all really does eventually return! Hang in there.
> 
> Cheers, Tim.
> 
> 
> 
> Larry
> 
> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:50:18 -0700 "Tim Diebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> writes:
>> I built a new rudder in March and sailed with it for the first time
>> yesterday. 
>> Images and comments are posted to a page I put together.
>> Another chap on the list required some images for a rudder project
>> he is
>> doing
>> so I thought I would post them in case any one else was interested.
>> 
>> Cheers, Tim Diebert
>> Kelowna BC
>> M17 #369-"PUFF"
>> 
>> http://www.timtone.com/monty/rudder.htm
>>  
>> _______________________________________________
>> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to