On Jul 23, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:32:12AM -0400, Stevan Little wrote:
So, if we were to go more with the Ruby model of Module then actually
this is not that far off. Ruby modules are the entire basis of their
mixins system (which we all know is the poor mans roles). So adding
method-ish type stuff to Module has some precedent.

Ruby's Module is the cop-out reason I gave myself for continuing to call it
'method' when I moved it.

I'm not sure Ruby is a good enough authority to appeal to, though, unlike CLOS
or Smalltalk or something.

But it will give us more sex-appeal and make us blog better.

- Stevan