Excerpts from Dmitry Karasik's message of Wed Jan 13 11:40:06 -0500 2010:
> I thought that I should manipulate $meta, but I'm unsure how. Any ideas?

You wrote 'around x' in your example.  Do you really mean around the accessor?
What if someone uses your trait with reader => 'get_x', writer => 'set_x'?

What's the end result you want? (Not "I want to around() a method", but "I want
to clear a value on update" or "I want to do some other processing on reading"
or whatever.)

You probably don't need to manipulate $meta at all, but it's hard to tell
without more detail.

hdp.