https://github.com/mootools/wrapup
https://github.com/kamicane/moofx
https://github.com/kamicane/agent
https://github.com/kamicane/slick
https://github.com/arian/prime-util
https://github.com/arian/elements-util
https://github.com/arian/elements-ui
https://github.com/arian/wrapup-webbuilder

Basically the last step is create some kind of website, which is still a
little todo (if you think you can do something about this, please ping us
on IRC), before releasing any "official" betas.

You can also find all those packages on npm, which are tagged and usable.

All those packages are using commonjs modules, like node.js does. That
means you can install and require them like any other node package on npm.
Of course not all packages, like elements, work in node.js. To get those to
work in the browser, wrapup is used to build a JS file that is usable in
the browser.