@Tim Wienk,

I know still supported but splitting a project to start something new is
not a good idea and always end up leaving the previous one alone to die,
If it were to say that they are making kind of plugins to be used with
Mootools core then I would say they will keep alive.. or that Prime will
use of
Mootools Core well that will be good but not they aren't doing that.

What's the matter with mootools as it is? it's just because doesn't have
the bunch of supporters Jquery has? as it stand Mootools is rock solid why
start
some other project when this is so good to keep and to improve..
If it were because they extended  the prototype the reason to leave the
code alone is a bad idea, why not just stopping extending the prototype in
latter
versions of Mootools,
what's the matter with mootools as it is?

This is me , just trowing my frustrations.. nothing against anyone.

--

---